Top boiler installation and heating solutions provider in Send, Surrey
Do you need a new boiler in Send or Worplesdon? Perhaps you require boiler servicing or have a boiler emergency and need fast repairs. We have got you covered! Advanced knowledge and excellent customer care are at the heart of everything we do at Surrey Gas. As leading boiler and heating specialists working throughout the nearby areas, our Gas Safe heating engineers bring over 16 years of experience to the table.
Send Gas Safe engineers for boiler & central heating
Our customers trust our boiler and central heating installers to keep them warm and safe, and we have built a reputation for offering cost-effective, fast, and reliable solutions. We will always turn up on time and provide excellent workmanship.
All new boilers are backed with solid guarantees, and we are able to offer some extended warranties on Worcester Bosch and Valliant boilers. This is because we are accredited by these boiler manufacturers and have specialist knowledge of their systems.
- Serving homes, rental and commercial properties throughout Surrey
- 100 per cent customer satisfaction guarantee
- Top-rated brand-name boilers from Worcester Bosch, Valliant, Ideal, Viessman, Potterton, and Glow Worm
- Professional service on all projects, no matter how big or small
- Guarantees on all new boiler installs
- 24/7 rapid response for boiler emergencies
- Boiler servicing on boilers of all makes and models
- Power flushing to keep your central heating system running efficiently
- Competitive and transparent prices on all boilers
Send is a small Surrey village in the Mole Valley. For property owners in the area who need help with their heating systems, call now.
We can be reached on 0333 050 6802.
Replacement boilers at great prices Worplesdon
Do you need a new boiler or boiler upgrade in Worplesdon or Send? Our boiler installation specialists can ensure that you have the right boiler for your needs. We provide an efficient and reliable service and have helped thousands of families improve fuel efficiency and save on their energy bills.
What are the main boiler types? There are three basic types of boilers that you can choose from: Combi, conventional, or system boilers.
When choosing which boiler is suitable for you, our boiler engineers will ask the following:
- How many people require water usage, and what are your hot water requirements?
- What is the available space for your boiler, and do you have a loft or airing cupboard?
- How many radiators do you have in your home or office? How many bathrooms are there occupied at the same time?
- What is your efficiency preference?
Combi boilers are smaller and can provide heating and hot water on demand, so they are better for smaller properties. However, system and conventional boilers are the preferred choice for larger properties where there is need for more hot water. We can provide a free, no-obligation appointment and talk you through the options available. We will then provide you with a free quotation.
Read our blog: When should your purchase a new boiler?
What happens when fitting a new boiler in Send, GU23
Commissioning a new boiler in Send might seem like a big undertaking, but our local heating installers will make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- Upon acceptance of the quote, we can contact you to agree on a suitable day for your boiler installation at your convenience.
- On installation day, our engineers will carry out the boiler installation efficiently and professionally. They will work hard to minimise disruption at all times.
- We can then talk you through the controls for your new boiler and will leave the property clean, tidy and warm.
- All of your guarantee and Gas Safety paperwork will be registered on your behalf. As Worcester Bosch and Valliant-approved heating engineers, we can offer you better guarantee terms and enhanced aftersales care.
See an example of a new boiler installation in Dorking.
Accredited boiler engineers for Worcester-Bosch, Valliant & more
Our Gas Safe engineers can work with boilers of all models and makes. We are accredited Worcester Bosch and Valliant installers and can therefore offer our customers exclusive benefits. Our engineers can supply, install, maintain, and repair boilers from all leading brands.
Send boiler breakdown? We offer boiler repairs & boiler servicing
Our experienced heating engineers in Send are here to help with all your boiler and central heating needs. We understand that being without heating and hot water – particularly during colder months- can be miserable. If you are worried or concerned about your boiler, we can be with you quickly to make the necessary repairs.
Our team also provides expert boiler servicing to ensure your boiler runs at peak efficiency. This saves money and fuel and will detect the leak of carbon monoxide. We recommend that boilers are serviced annually. See our boiler care plan options.
To get an idea of how much a new boiler or one of our other services in Send will cost, please call now on 0333 050 6802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer boiler installations in Walton on Thames.
Boiler repair, servicing & complete central heating installation in Send and the local areas including:-
- West Byfleet
- West Clandon