Fully Guaranteed Installations
Whether your old boiler keeps breaking down or you need a boiler replacement because your old boiler is inefficient, we will ensure we fit the right boiler for your property, lifestyle, and budget. Not only will your boiler save you money but it will lower your carbon footprint.
- Worcester Bosch and Valliant accredited boiler specialists
- Skilled, friendly & reliable boiler installation team
- Very competitive quotes with no hidden costs
- Free boiler home surveys and advice are available
- Only the most energy-efficient and quality boilers installed
Book a free boiler quote now on 0333 050 6802.
A-rated energy efficient new boilers: The benefits
Your boiler is the most crucial part of any heating system. If your boiler is over 10 years old or is constantly requiring repairs, it may be time for an upgrade.
How does fitting my new boiler work?
- Quote: You get in touch and we can provide a free and fast quote in less than 60 seconds!
- Survey: We survey your home to ensure your new boiler will fit perfectly and can answer any questions.
- Install: Our expert engineers will fit your new boiler at a time to suit you.
- Aftercare: We can provide ongoing boiler care and maintenance to ensure your boiler runs perfectly. See our boiler care plans.
All boilers installed
Our engineers can install all types of boilers.
- Combi boilers: Ideal for smaller homes, combi boilers are a popular and cost-effective option. Heating hot water on demand, they do not require any separate water storage facility.
- System boilers: Better for larger homes, system boilers use a cylinder and store hot water there and are therefore a more popular choice when there is a constant need for hot water.
- Conventional boilers: Regular or heat-only boilers, also known as conventional boilers, are ideal for large properties because they require a space for a cold-water feed tank, which is normally located in the loft.