Trustworthy and efficient Gas Safe engineers for boiler replacements and boiler repairs in Esher
Surrey Gas is a Gas-Safe registered heating and plumbing company serving residential and commercial customers in Esher, Claygate, or Hinchley Wood, or the surrounding parts of Surrey. We strive to deliver a high-quality service at competitive prices. We are known for being trustworthy, reliable, and highly professional in all the work that we carry out.
Esher Gas Safe engineers for boiler & central heating
We specialise in the installation of new and replacement boilers and central heating systems, but also complete boiler servicing, boiler repairs, and a range of plumbing services. When we install new boilers and central heating systems, we use our extensive expertise to ensure that you always have the right system for your home.
Our central heating engineers are accredited with Valliant and Worcester Bosch allowing us to offer extended warranties on products from these manufacturers. We work with boilers of all makes and models, including combi boilers, systems boilers, and regular boilers.
- Engineers with over 16 years of experience carrying out safe boiler installs, repairs, and services
- Free and no-obligation quotes for boiler and plumbing services at any time
- Local and trusted team with a glowing reputation
- Gas Safe registered, which means we have the qualifications and experience to undertake specialist boiler repair work safely
- We work quickly and efficiently to minimise disruption
- All plumbing services covered including emergency plumbing repairs, power flushing, and heating installations
We can offer a free boiler survey and quote for a new boiler at any time. For free advice, please call 0333 050 6802.
Would you like a boiler replacement or a new boiler installation near Claygate?
We offer a comprehensive boiler installation service in Claygate, Esher, or Hampton Court to guarantee a reliable source of heating or hot water in your property. We are proudly accredited to Worcester Bosch and Valliant, meaning we have undergone extensive boiler installation training so you know that your property is in safe hands.
We can assist you in choosing the right boiler for your property, budget, and requirements and can make recommendations. We can guide you through the process from start to finish and will ensure any installation is quick and efficient.
There are many advantages of installing a new boiler including:
- Improving the efficiency of your boiler, so you can reduce your heating bills and make big savings
- Reducing your impact on the environment
- Newer boilers are smaller so they take up less space
- New boilers are quieter to run so you can enjoy a more peaceful environment
- The latest boilers give you accurate control over the temperature of your property
KT10 boiler repairs on the same day
If you need a boiler breakdown and repair service in Esher, call the team at Surrey Gas. With over 16 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of boiler breakdown and boiler repairs.
We maintain our highest high standards to always ensure we come up with the most efficient and cost-effective solution for your boiler repair needs. If you would like to spread the cost of boiler servicing and repairs, we offer a range of affordable boiler care plans.
Please be aware that is only Gas Safe registered engineers who are fully qualified and legally allowed to repair and service gas boilers. We can repair and service boilers of all makes and models including boilers that we have installed ourselves and other boilers.
Accredited boiler engineers for Worcester-Bosch, Valliant & more
Our Gas Safe engineers can work with boilers of all models and makes. We are accredited Worcester Bosch and Valliant installers and can therefore offer our customers exclusive benefits. Our engineers can supply, install, maintain, and repair boilers from all leading brands.
Annual boiler services in Esher by central heating engineers
In the same way that you would not let your car go without its annual service and MOT, it is important to ensure your boiler is well maintained with a service once a year.
Servicing your boiler is crucial for ensuring the safety of your property and the performance and efficiency of your boiler. Also, with some warranties and insurance policies, you must service your boiler annually for them to remain valid.
What is included in a boiler service? When we service your boiler we can undertake several checks, including:
- A visual inspection to adjust parts if needed
- A check of the controls and safety devices
- A check of the flue and combustion releases
- A clean of the major boiler components
Make sure your boiler or central heating system in Esher is in good working order by calling now on 0333 050 6802 or emailing email@example.com
Boiler repair, servicing & complete central heating installation in Esher and the local areas including:-
- Thames Ditton