Over time, your central heating system in Claygate, Esher, or Hampton Court, will accumulate oxide sludge and limescale, which can coat the insides of pipes and radiators, causing your central heating system to run less efficiently.
This sludge build-up makes your boiler work harder, thus increasing your fuel bills. Power flushing removes this sludge by using a pressurised mix of water and chemicals to flush out the system to remove all debris and deposits. Water can then run more freely through your central heating system.
Obvious signs that you need central heating cleaning include:
- Loud banging noises coming from the boiler or noisy pipes
- Radiators that are cold at the top or bottom
- Not enough hot water
- Dirty brown or black water when bleeding the radiators
- Slow heat up of the boiler
- Boiler overheating
- The boiler keeps cutting out and needs to be restarted regularly
- Rooms not reaching the required temperature
Whatever your boiler problem, our experts are on hand to help. Let them manage the problem so that you can have peace of mind.