Do you need a new boiler in Epsom, Surrey? We specialise in boiler installations
Has your boiler finally given up and do you require a first-class boiler replacement?
Perhaps you are wondering about the benefits of a new energy-efficient boiler? Here at Surrey Gas, we are boiler and central heating specialists working throughout Epsom, Ewell, Stoneleigh, or the wider parts of Surrey.
Epsom Gas Safe engineers for boiler & central heating
As leading Gas Safe-accredited boiler engineers and have over 16 years experience helping local customers with their heating needs. We work on a whole range of boilers from all major manufacturers. Our local boiler engineers are accredited to Worcester Bosch and Valliant and can supply and fit combi boilers, system boilers, and conventional boilers. We work with residential and commercial customers.
We are extremely proud of our team and over the years have built a reputation for excellence.
- Highly competitive prices and no-obligation quotes at any time
- All boilers are guaranteed for your peace of mind
- Local, reliable, and friendly team of boiler engineers
- Want to spread the cost? We have boiler care plans available
- We are Gas Safe registered with a wealth of experience
- All new boilers are fully compliant with building regulations
We aim to make the process as simple as possible. For more details, please call us now on 0333 050 6802.
First-class boiler replacements near Ewell
Over time all boilers will become less efficient and reliable. We can replace your boiler Ewell, Epsom, or Hook with a new A-rated energy-efficient model that suits both your property and lifestyle needs. This will save you hundreds of pounds every year on your energy bills.
We are accredited with Worcester Bosch and Valliant, which means we can offer exclusive benefits to our customers. We can offer you a free boiler survey at any time. There are many benefits to installing a new boiler:
- Improved energy efficiency because new models will run to their maximum efficiency saving you money on your fuel bills
- A-rated boilers are more efficient, so they are friendlier towards the environment
- New boilers incorporate the latest smart technology, so you can control them accurately with an App
- Combi boilers are always a popular choice and these boilers are more compact so will save you space
- New boilers will require less maintenance and be far less prone to breakdown than older models
KT17 boiler servicing: Why is it important?
We recommend having your boiler in Epsom serviced at least once a year to ensure that it is running efficiently all year round. Our engineers will check your boiler and controls to ensure they are working properly and will conduct a number of tests and checks. There are many benefits to regular boiler maintenance:
- Save money because your boiler will run more efficiently
- Prevent costly and disruptive boiler breakdown, particularly during the colder months
- Keeps your guarantee valid for most manufacturers
- Ensures that your boiler is safe, especially from risks of carbon monoxide poisoning
If you would like to spread the cost of your boiler servicing and boiler care, we have several boiler care plans available. These include an annual boiler service, system health check, and dedicated phone support as a minimum.
Accredited boiler engineers for Worcester-Bosch, Valliant & more
Our Gas Safe engineers can work with boilers of all models and makes. We are accredited Worcester Bosch and Valliant installers and can therefore offer our customers exclusive benefits. Our engineers can supply, install, maintain, and repair boilers from all leading brands.
Expert boiler repairs in Epsom
Do you need someone to fix your boiler in Epsom? If you are having a boiler emergency and do not know where to turn, you can rely on our experienced central heating and boiler engineers. We can come out to you and quickly diagnose any boiler issue and make fast repairs, so you are never left without heating or hot water. We are ready to take your call.
We are always upfront about the cost of repairs and carry a wide range of spare parts with us, so the vast majority of repairs can be completed in one visit. If for any reason a replacement part needs to be ordered, we will make your property safe before returning as quickly as possible.
We also offer a range of plumbing services to ensure your central heating system is running as it should, including plumbing repairs, radiator, and central heating services, and powerflushing.
Boiler repair, servicing & complete central heating installation in Epsom and the local areas including:-
- Epsom Downs